Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 50,000+ students across 186 countries. But, I'm going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
At the end of the course you'll learn how to…
- Gain access to any retail product at wholesale prices and have them drop shipped to customers.
- Validate their retail product ideas and prove they sale by using eBay, Amazon, and Google.
- Get a Tax ID and Business License in order to work with wholesalers in the U.S.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- Students in the U.S. will have a step by step process to get a Tax ID and business license to work with wholesalers.
- It doesn't cost anything to signup for an account with a wholesaler.
- Students with full-time incomes, who want to supplement with a part-time passive income selling retail products online.
- Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight, you have to put in the work.
Why I Teach:
While studying to become a Communication Major at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, I built a successful eBay business on the side.
After college, I moved to an apartment in Boston, MA (that I could barely afford) to create Udemy courses, teaching students how to sell on eBay.
The goal is to help hardworking people start a successful online business at an affordable cost.
Currently, I'm teaching people how to emulate my successes by offering cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
The courses provide everything one could need to start and grow a home business. I've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive costs.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, memorable experiences, my girlfriend, family, and close friends.