Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 50,000+ students across 189 countries. But, I'm going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
So listen, I have a booming voice and like to get straight to the point.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to upload a course to Udemy (step by step) and enroll your first 1,000 students.
At the end of the course you'll learn how to…
- Upload your course to Udemy.
- Validate course subjects, and discover if people will buy your course.
- Follow the Do’s and Dont’s of Udemy.
- and finally, create a passive income on Udemy.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- This course is specifically for the students who wish to create an asset and start teaching on Udemy.
- The course will teach students how to share their knowledge on Udemy and enroll their first 1,000 students.
- Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight.
You'll get a look over my shoulder (step by step guide) to learn exactly how I became successful on Udemy.
Why I Teach:
While studying to become a Communication Major at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, I built a successful eBay business on the side.
After college, I moved to an apartment in Boston, MA (that I could barely afford) to create Udemy courses, teaching students how to sell on eBay.
The goal is to help hardworking people start a successful online business at an affordable cost.
Currently, I'm teaching people how to emulate my successes by offering cutting-edge training courses and passionate support communities that help them start a side businesses more quickly and easily.
The courses provide everything one could need to start and grow a home business. I've discovered principles, strategies, and technologies that produce real, measurable business results — without the expensive costs.
Things I Like:
Bowling, reading, beer, hiking, good deli meat, memorable experiences, my girlfriend, family, and close friends.